REMINDER FOR COLLEGE OF LAW ONLINE APPLICATION
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 1. GWA of 2.4 (or 85%) or its equivalent in his/her pre-law degree.
- 2. Passed the Law Entrance Exam to be administered by the BU Admissions Office
- 3. Passed the panel interview to be undertaken by the college.
- ✔ Fully accomplished Application Form (Register Below )
- ✔ Accomplished Data Privacy Consent Form (Don't forget to affix your signature)
- ✔ Photocopy of TOR/Certificate from Registrar where pre-law degree was obtained indicating GWA, if it does not appear in the TOR.
- ✔ Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- ✔ Recent 2pcs. 2x2 ID picture with white background
- ✔ Application Fee: Php 750.00 ( to be paid at the University Cashier's Office )
- NOTE : Kindly bring your transaction slip both during exam period and enrollment.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- ✔ Deadline for Online Application May 20, 2022
- ✔ Deadline for Submission of Requirements (via Email): May 20, 2022
- ✔ Release of Test Permits: May 10 to May 20, 2022
- ✔ Date/s of examination: May 28-29 and June 4-5, 2022 at BU College of Law
BUCL TEST ADMINISTRATION
Bring the following during examination
- ➤ Test Permit or Admission Slip with 2x2 photograph
- ➤ Any Valid ID
- ➤ Two(2) pcs. #2 pencils
- ➤ Light Snacks
It is strictly prohibited to use any form of calculating devices, cellphones, and/or cameras during the exam. This will automatically forfeit your application to the university.
Note: It is advisable to use a Computer or Laptop upon online registration. If you are already registered and forgot to download your Application Form, please visit this link: www.buao.ml/bucet_online/law_retrieve.php
WHAT TO DO AFTER APPLYING ONLINE
Online Submission of duly accomplished Application Form and scanned copies of supporting documents to BU Admissions Office
- 1. Log in to your E-mail Account.
- 2. Compose New Message
- 3. Send scanned supporting documents to: email@example.com
- 4. For uniformity, indicate under the heading Subject : BUCL 2022-2023 (Complete Requirements)
- 5. Attach all supporting documents needed. Make sure that you indicate your name on all files.
(eg. Last Name First Name, Middle Name – NSO/PSA Birth Certificate)
DONT FORGET TO SCAN YOUR APPLICATION FORM WITH 2X2 PICTURE PASTED ON IT.
- 6. Include the scanned bank transaction slip or any evidence of payment.
- 7. Click send button
Specific Instructions for Issuance of @ Printing of Test Permit:
- 1. After a thorough verification process by BUAO staff, you shall receive an email notification either to print your Test Permit or to submit missing documents.
- 2. Open your email and do as instructed. Print your test permit or submit additional documents.
No test permit shall be issued until all requirement are fully complied.
- 3. Report to venue on the day of examination, present your test permit and your bank receipt/ transaction slip for records reconciliation