1. The Online application Form can be accessed through the BU Admissions website: www.buao.ml. Make sure to have a stable internet connection. It is advisable to use a Computer or Laptop in applying for SHAT. Whatever input that will be submitted by the applicant is final and cannot be changed;
2. Fill out the SHAT Application Form completely and correctly.
For STEM Applicants, final grade for Science and Math (Grade 7, Grade 8 and Grade 9) should not be below 85.
3. Print out your SHAT Application Form in a back to back format. The back page is the Secondary School Record Form .
Use legal size(8.5"x13") bond paper for printing the form;
4. Give the SHAT Application form to your high school Registrar/Principal/School Head to fill out the SECONDARY SCHOOL RECORD
FORM at the back page of your SHAT Application Form. Make sure your School Principal/School Head has signed and certified your
SHAT Application Form. It should have your school's dry seal;
5. The fee of Php 200.00 should be paid at the University Cashiers Office located at Gate 1, Ground Floor BU General Administration
Building before submitting your requirements at the BU Admissions Office;
6. Submit your complete application requirements at the BU Admissions Office
(wearing of face mask and face shield is strictly required);
7. Assigned BUAO personnel will check and validate your requirements;
8. Wait for your test permit to be released.
1. https://buao.bicol-u.edu.ph and click "Senior High School" on the upper right side of the site.
2. Read the Senior High School Admission Test (SHAT) Guidelines.
3. Click the "Apply Now!" button below.
4. Fill-out the SHAT Application Form completely and correctly.
5. Review your inputs before clicking submit.
6. Print out the front page of your Application Form by clicking the "SHAT Application Form" button. Use legal size (8.5"x13") bond paper for printing the form.
7. Print the back page of your Application Form by clicking "SHAT backpage" button.
8. Let your high school principal/registrar/school head accomplish the back page (Secondary School Record) of your Application Form. Make sure your Application Form is signed and certified by the principal/School Head and has a dry seal of your school.
1. Correctly and completely accomplished SHAT Application Form;
2. Two (2) copies of 1”x1” recent photograph of the applicant in white background;
3. Grade 7 to Grade 9 High School academic ratings affixed at the reverse side of the SHAT Application Form and duly signed and certified by the School Principal, wit your school's dry seal;
4. One (1) white long-sized window mailing envelope with Php 45.00 worth of mailing stamps attached on the upper right hand corner of the window mailing envelope for mailing of results
5. ORIGINAL Receipt as proof of payment (Kindly staple it in your accomplished Application Form)
I. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
II. Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)